- This event has passed.
Community Wellness Screenings Clinic
March 17, 2021 @ 6:00 am - 8:30 am
Annual Community Wellness Screenings
March 16, 17, & 18 2021
6:00am – 8:30am
Davis County Hospital & Clinics, Conference Room D
*Please use the door by the Café outdoor seating area*
EXPANDED TESTING – 40 TESTS FOR $50
Savings of over $400!
Test includes CBC, CMP, Lipid, & A1C which check for:
infection, blood disorders, anemia, protein metabolism, dehydration, kidney function, liver function, heart disease risk, & diabetes risk.
For an additional $15 each, PSA & TSH tests are available to screen for Prostate Cancer Risk & Thyroid Disease.
Payment for testing will be cash or check; it will not be submitted to insurance. Payment needs to be made at time of service.
TO REGISTER…CALL 641-664-7137
Limited spots available.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS will be in place for the safety of our staff and patients.
– A mask must be worn while you are in the building.
– All participants will be screened before entering the drawing area for temperature & COVID-19 related questions.
– All participants are asked to come at their scheduled appointment time, and not early.
– Please stay home if you are ill.
– Please do not bring additional individuals to your appointment unless they are scheduled for a screening appointment as well.